How We Roll
As the largest media and events company for commercial real estate in North America, we know a bit about getting stuff done. There’s a reason the industry’s most successful leaders are clamoring to speak at nearly 300 events we have in 2016. (Aside from our great taste in breakfast wraps.) If your professional passion relates to connecting with players in the commercial real estate industry both online and off, you’ve come to the right place. We’re growing at an exponential rate and are seeking talented and energetic professionals eager to grow in our field. We’re on a rocket ship—pack your toothbrush, or get left behind.
How We Are Profitable
Bisnow generates revenue three ways: advertising, sponsorship opportunities at our events and of course, ticket sales for those events. However, we wouldn’t be profitable without a badass sales team. And that’s where you come in.
What The Role Entails
- Conceptualizing, building and executing native brand campaigns for advertisers. This includes going on ideas-calls with client, sales reps and/or account manager, as well as conducting interviews with said client.
- Acting as the primary creative contact for all branded content campaigns and working closely with sales, creative services, ad ops, and product development to create effective and engaging experiences. Also being able to seamlessly transition between Bisnow Media's multiple digital properties and accurately reflect the voice of each brand.
- Being passionate about the creative process and capable of handling the entire campaign, including initial ideation in brainstorms for RFPs, managing client revisions, and evaluating metrics to hone and advise on content strategy.
- Monitoring digital journalism, content marketing industry news and developments, incorporating those elements into our programs and keeping the team apprised.
- Growing Bisnow’s Branded Content department and expanding our clientele.
This Is The Place For You If You...
- Enjoy taking lots of meetings, names and in general, kicking ass. We work hard and we play hard. We're highly active and we hustle. If that's not you, that's OK. But save yourself the time of applying to this position
- Like challenging situations
- Are highly competitive and can prove it (sports, leadership roles, sales results)
- Work hard and have hustle. (We can tell if you do or don't)
- Are entrepreneurial; and can prove it (lemonade stand in kindergarten, party business in college, grew your book of business etc.)
- Are charming and can sell ice. (Your interview will be with an Eskimo)
- Are not afraid to fail. You like to make mistakes. You like to learn from them and not repeat them
Please keep in mind that as a fast growing, cutting edge media company, we look for innovation in everything so we do. So if you're great at everything above but don't like to change things up, get in the weeds and think of new ideas or innovate with fresh concepts, this likely isn't the right fit for you. But if you dig that, call us. Because so do we.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Or know someone who has what it takes? Prove it.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.