1) How does the current national and local economy and workforce affect the industrial market today?
2) How have e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design, and is that going to continue to drive demand for warehouse/distribution space?
3) Spec development - who's building it, where, why, how and what?
4) What is going to slow down industrial real estate? Locally and nationally?
5) Due to the abundance of new, well-equipped, premium space under construction, are asking rates going to continue to go up, or flatten out as the new supply is absorbed?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Charlotte Industrial & Logistics Summit! Interested?
Email Marie Armstrong at Marie@Bisnow.com.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
The Rise of the Last Mile: E-commerce, Logistics, and Supply Chain
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Industrial Market Overview: Development, Design, Finance and Hot Submarkets
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
A common baseball analogy used to explain where we are in the real estate cycle is “What inning are we in?” Regardless of the inning, in Charlotte's industrial market, it's looking like we're just wrapping up the first game of a doubleheader!
2017 was another respectable year for leasing activity in Charlotte's industrial market and there is no doubt that e-commerce and innovation in supply chain and logistics management have had a huge impact on industrial development, investment and design. How will the industry continue to adapt?
Join us in August for a lively and informative discussion about the state of the industrial real estate market led by our all-star cast of luminaries.
Please send event questions and topic/speaker recommendations to Chris Wainwright at Chris.Wainwright@Bisnow.com.