1) Given the demand for repurposed space with the allure of legacy is so strong, how are developers ensuring that historic buildings are modernized while preserving key characteristics?
2) What strategies have investors adopted to generate higher returns in their most successful redevelopment projects to date?
3) What kind of amenities do modern tenants want in turn-of-the-century buildings and how can you modernize buildings successfully?
4) In repositioning projects, what mix of tenants do Chicago’s notable developers see as the best outcome for a repositioning project?
5) From a construction perspective, how are innovative solutions enabling developers to do more with historic buildings than ever before?
|7:30 AM - 9:00 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
30 More Minutes of Networking!!
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Mixed-Use Repositioning Projects
Outperforming Class-A Stock
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Repositioning for Tomorrow
Exceeding User Experience Expectations
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
Venue to be announced by June 25
The impact of real estate on people's lives means the pressure is on developers to ensure that projects meet the needs of the community and the returns required by investors. This pressure is only greater in a city like Chicago, which given its history has an abundance of buildings that need to be preserved. In addition to the incredible historic buildings like the Old Main Post Office and the St. Boniface Church that have been modernized or starting on a re-development journey, suburban properties like the Motorola Solutions’ former Schaumburg campus are being given new life as a result of transformational developments.
Join Bisnow and the team as we take a look at the re-development and re-positioning projects, past and future, with those tasked with what’s arguably the toughest job in the real estate industry. In addition to getting you the developers perspective on things, we’ll pick the brains of investors who have led projects with unparalleled returns and the geniuses that come up with the creative design and construction solutions to make it all happen.
Find out this and more at our Chicago Repositioning & Redevelopment event this July, where Chicago's top developers and CRE executives will take an in-depth look into the city’s notable projects on the forefront of exemplary redevelopment projects.
P.S. Let us know what your favorite redevelopment and repositioning projects are!
Tweet & post with us using #BisnowChicago on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowCHI on Twitter for more local news.