1) With more than $5 billion in property values (almost the same as downtown!), how is uptown competing attract and retain tenants and investment?
2) Uptown now boasts over 19,000 residents and a daytime population of 30,000, what projects are creating this live, work enviroment?
3) Uptown has over 10,000 apartments, 2,200 condominium units, and 1,700 more apartment units under construction, should we be concerned about the supply and demand?
4) Are the seven hotels with 554 rooms in uptown enough? Or should we expect an increase in hotel investment and development in 2018?
5) With 65% of uptown's current residents under 35 years old, how are owners and developers creating office and multifamily product that will continue to attract and retain this demographic?
Venue to be Announced by Monday, February 5
Join Bisnow and our all-star panelists as we dive deep into the projects and trends that are pushing this region into a real live, work, play environment.
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #BisnowDFW and don't forget to follow us @BisnowDFW!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email Karen Pierre at Karen.Pierre@Bisnow.com.