1. With projects filling out the 121, where do the area's top developers and investors see room for opportunity in this populated corridor?
2. Grandscape is one of the biggest mixed-use developments coming to market across the US. What will the impact be to the Colony and the 121 once the project goes live?
3. How is DFW International Airport growing and creating a submarket on the west end?
4. Is the housing boom posing a threat to multifamily expansion in McKinney, Allen, Lewisville and other residential suburbs?
5. To what extent does the 121 have Legacy West to thank for its success?
6. What does North Dallas' new Monarch City development in Allen mean for the area?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:00 AM - 8:20 AM||
Grandscape: A Case Study
One of America's Biggest Mixed-Use Developments!
|8:20 AM - 10:00 AM||
Undiscovered Opportunity & Site Selection Along the 121
|10:00 AM - 10:45 AM||
Multifamily, Mixed Use & Master-Planned Communities
|10:45 AM - 11:15 AM||
Venue to be announced by July 23
Join Bisnow in August to discuss the hottest projects across the Corridor that just won't quit!
There's a lot happening along the Sam Rayburn Tollway so let's get to the bottom of it. With David Craig's "Hub 121," Warren Buffet's "Grandscape," and Howard Hughes' "Monarch City" and tons of residential complexes popping up in Allen, McKinney, The Colony, Frisco, Lewisville and more, the Blue Diamond corridor has been unstoppable. The question is, with all of this new development and topping out of pending projects, what's left? Join us to find out what opportunities are available, how the airport is fostering growth, and what the impact of Grandscape will be to the 121.
Join us to dive into which developments are changing the 121 Corridor landscape, where you should place your bets, and the latest and greatest trends, challenges, and forecasts. You won't want to miss this one!
As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premier commercial real estate networking!
For questions or press inquiries, email Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your comments, post your photos to Instagram and don't forget to tag us: @bisnow