As we navigate the latest trends in senior living, we'll be asking:
1) What forms of creative financing are developers and owners using?
2) What new amenities will we see in 2018? 2020? 2025?!
3) What is the future of the ACA and it's impact on the senior housing industry, and how have recent policy changes impacted the senior living "norm?"
4) Are too many luxury facilities creating a hole in affordable senior housing?
5) What do we do in cities where the waiting list for an affordable senior living community is five years long?
6) How can existing centers improve their facilities to encourage more short-term stays?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Creative Finance and Investment
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Development, Design, and Programming in this White Hot Market
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
The Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75240
Ballroom: Fort Worth Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-parking & Discounted Valet $13.99
$7.2B of idle capital in the senior living industry? How is that possible with more senior citizens than ever entering the population? With a potential oversupply in the national market, what will happen to the senior living developments currently underway? What about those that are unoccupied?
Join us this January at our annual DFW Senior Living Development, Investment & Innovation event to hear experts discuss these numbers, trends, innovative practices, and more!
The new administration and aging population has put senior living in a state of uncertainty. A new generation of senior citizens can encourage an increased demand for assisted living developments. Where do experts predict development and investment trends are headed in 2018? 2025?
Financing these facilities requires knowledge of real estate finance and an understanding of the regulatory requirements, liability, and business of operating a property that is part housing and part healthcare. Our creative finance panel will discuss, public and private partnerships, investor demand for healthcare, bridge and permanent loans, and the evolution of the capital stack to fit the requirements of today's market.
In typical Bisnow tradition, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and networking!
For questions, comments or press inquiries, please email Chris Wainwright at Chris.Wainwright@Bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDFW on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDFW on Twitter for more local news.