|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Senior Living: Ever-Changing Legislature, Changing Trends, The Rise And Issues With Luxury Senior Living & More!
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Development & Investing in Senior Living
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Venue to be Announced by Friday, December 15th
$7.2B of idle capital in the senior living industry? How is that possible with more senior citizens than ever entering the population? With a potential oversupply in the national market, what will happen to the senior living developments currently underway? What about those that are unoccupied?
Join us this January at our annual DFW Senior Living Development, Investment & Innovation event to hear experts discuss these numbers, trends, innovative practices, and more!
The new administration and aging population has put senior living in a state of uncertainty. A new generation of senior citizens can encourage an increased demand for assisted living developments.
As we navigate the latest trends in senior living, we'll be asking:
1) What will the affects be on the real estate market?
2) What new amenities will we see in 2018? 2020? 2025?
3) What is the future of the ACA and assisted living facilities?
4) Are luxury facilities creating a hole in affordable living?
5) How are these developments catabolizing affordable housing in regions that need them most?
6) What do we do in cities where the waiting list for an affordable senior living community is five years long?
7) How have recent policy changes impacted the senior living "norm?" How can existing centers improve their facilities to encourage more short-term stays?
8) What are experts predicting with regard to development and investment trends in 2018? 2020? 2025?
We'll be discussing these questions and more at this not-to-be-missed event. In typical Bisnow tradition, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and networking!
For questions, comments or press inquiries, email our DFW event producer, Gabriella, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDFW on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDFW on Twitter for more local news.