1. As Denver continues to make national headlines as a desirable city to work and live, how will the influx of outside investment affect the local office market?
2. With demand for new office space, how can Denver's older assets innovate and compete with the new development market?
3. Can co-working space continue to remain in high demand or is the co-working market oversaturated with too much competition?
4. As tenants opt for shorter-term leases, what is the office leasing outlook for the next 2, 5 and 10 years?
5. How will Generation Z impact the design and development of new offices? Will this generation be as disruptive as millennials?
The Denver Club Building
518 17th Street
Denver Colorado 80202
Floor: 13th floor
Parking Information: No on-site parking
Available self-parking in the area: CLICK HERE
Valet Parking available at the Grand Hyatt Denver (1750 Welton Street) - $20 per day. Be sure to tell the valet staff that you are with Bisnow to receive the discounted rate!
In 2014, Denver beat 21 cities in the win for Panasonic's CityNOW, the most technologically advanced city to enter the United states. In 2016, Denver was named as U.S. News & World report as America's Number 1 Best City to Live. In 2017, Denver was chosen as the New York Times pick for Amazon's highly desirable HQ2.
It's no surprise that Denver's office market is trending on a national scale. According to local industry leaders, new office space is in healthy demand, sparking competition with buildings from the 1970s and 1980s. It's all the more reason older assets need to keep up, and whether it be through innovation or imitation, there are certain amenities that are necessary for securing top tenants.
As the mile high city continues to dominate national headlines, where does Denver lie on the map in terms of office development, tenant attraction and talent pool? How are developers innovating their office spaces to maximize their return on investment?
Find out this and more at our annual Denver Office of the Future event! As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with the best in the industry. We look forward to seeing you there!
For press & media inquiries, contact Sarah, our Denver Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org