1. Retail and hospitality industries begin with a creative seed. What does it take to turn a concept into a reality?
2. How are Denver's major retail centers innovating to keep people coming into brick & mortar stores?
3. Amazon aside, who else is innovating the retail marketplace? What can we expect retail to look like in the next decade?
4. As major hotel brands spin off new boutique hotel concepts, will independently owned hotels be able to compete in the marketplace?
5. Experiential marketing plays a major role in both retail and hospitality market success. What types of technologies should the real estate market integrate into their retail and hospitality concepts?
|7:30 AM - 9:00 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
(***New Extended Time: 90min)
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
The Future of Hospitality | An Executive Outlook
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Retail Deep Dive: The State of E-Commerce and Brick-and-Mortar
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
Venue to be announced by June 18
The Retail and Hospitality industries continue to dominate national headlines, with major growth, disruption and uncertainty in each market. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market to innovate the traditional brick-and-mortar retail and hospitality experience. CBRE's 2018 U.S. Retail Forecast and U.S. Hotel Forecast findings propose a variety of outlooks:
- E-Commerce disruptions in the retail marketplace will lead to more collaboration between retailers and landlords
- Low unemployment rates and increased consumer confidence has allowed for a strong start in 2018 for retailers and owners of retail centers
- 2018 is predicted to mark the ninth consecutive year of rising occupancy in hotels, in addition to a 2.3% increase in average daily room rate (ADR)
- Labor shortages and increasing hourly compensation rates for hospitality employees continue to impede grow profits in the hotel industry, making it important for U.S. Hoteliers to effectively control costs in order to allow for profit growth in 2018
As retail and hospitality evolve to keep up with industry demands, how can retail tenants, restaurant proprietors, hospitality experts and real estate executives work together to deliver quality experiences while maintaining a valuable return on investment?
Join us this July to find out at our annual Denver Retail & Hospitality event! As always, Bisnow provides an abundance of opportunities for networking and deal-making in a fast-paced, (almost) never boring, three hour gathering. We look forward to seeing you there!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDenver on Twitter and Instagram, and following @BisnowDenver on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Denver Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org