1. With Denver's new height incentive measures, how will the Mile High skyline transform over the next decade?
2. As Denver's multifamily rents continue to increase, how will developers and the City of Denver approach the need for affordable housing?
3. Will Denver continue to remain a seller's market with relatively low cap rate averages, or is the real estate market too optimistic?
4. Which major tenants are moving their headquarters to Denver and how are these companies disrupting the status quo of Denver's real estate market?
5. What is the future of Denver's surrounding suburban markets? How will developers work to connect these submarkets to the 5280 urban core?
Republic Plaza, the 56-story downtown Denver icon, features a newly renovated 20,000-square-foot collaborative work space, tenant-only fitness center, on-site shops and restaurants including Troy Guard's bubu concept, and a gracious three-story lobby. Located in the heart of the central business district, Republic Plaza is poised to become the city's newest tech tower. Along with stunning views, Republic Plaza now boasts move-in ready spec suites that feature innovative design with exposed plenum, clouded ceiling and contemporary lighting.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:55 AM||
Opening Keynote Panel: Denver Market Outlook
|8:55 AM - 9:40 AM||
Preserving Denver's Best: How to Maintain Denver's Cultural Integrity During a Time Of Massive Growth
|9:40 AM - 10:25 AM||
A Macro Outlook: How Denver Appears to National Developers & Its Future Expectations
|10:25 AM - 11:00 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
370 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
Ballroom: 30th Floor
Parking is available at the Tremont Garage for a $14 flat rate Monday through Friday or $3 every 30min until the parker has reached the 14 dollar maximum . The address and entrance information is below.
400 15th St
Denver, CO 80202
Entrances are off both Tremont Pl and 15th street
The landscape of Denver has dramatically changed over the last decade: it has grown by over 100,000 people in 7 years and holds the third-most cranes among major American cities. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the all asset classes of real estate market to design, build and innovate new developments. CBRE's Denver 2018 Market Outlook and U.S. News findings propose:
- Colorado holds the No.1 economy in the nation
- Investment remains strong in Denver, despite national political uncertainty
- Multifamily, Industrial, Retail and Office markets remain positive, with Industrial positioned for continued strong growth
- 82.4M people visited Colorado in 2016, bringing $19.7B in spending money, strengthening the Hospitality market
- Colorado has ranked as a top state for retirement readiness and senior happiness, giving a positive outlook for the senior housing market
As outlooks remain positive for both the mile-high city and centennial state, how can real estate executives, tenants and local leaders collaborate to embrace rapid growth and development while maintaining Denver's culture and uniqueness?
Find out this + more from Denver's most prominent leaders at our 6th Annual Denver State of the Market! As always, Bisnow provides an abundance of opportunities for networking and deal-making in a fast-paced, (almost) never boring, three hour gathering. We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Comments? Contact Sarah, our Denver Event Producer, at email@example.com
P.S. Tweet & post with us using #BisnowDenver on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDenver on Twitter for more local news.