1) Given the decline of the the nation’s retail market, what’s in store for Detroit’s mixed-use market?
2) How are decision-makers tackling the need for a mass transit system, to increase accessibility, and ensure Detroit becomes a 24 hour city?
3) How does Detroit stay true to its authenticity while tackling the key issues central to its progress and to the mixed-use development outlook?
4) What does the the possibility of a Major League Soccer expansion into Detroit mean for the region’s mixed-use market?
5) Is fixing Detroit’s housing market the missing piece to the puzzle in Detroit’s regeneration story?
GM Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Ballroom: Wintergarden, Level A
Parking Information: Beaubien Garage – 521 E. Atwater, Detroit, Michigan 48243 (entrance off Beaubien Street)
Parking map click HERE
We couldn't agree more with the New York Times’ statement that Detroit is the most exciting city in America, but with abundant reports of Detroit’s struggles and the nation's retail market grinding to a halt, how far have we left to go until Greater Detroit’s comeback story can no longer be questioned?
Given the pivotal role that mixed-use and the development market plays in this story, join the team at Bisnow for our second Detroit event as we examine the issues that matter. Topics of discussion include anchor tenants most meaningful to the city’s growth story, how a manufacturing comeback is positively impacting the CRE market, and where successful private-public partnerships have created incredible opportunities.
In typical Bisnow fashion, we promise an action-packed morning with the nation's CRE titans, key decision makers and top tenants as attendees learn about Detroit’s mixed-use and redevelopment outlook!
Bisnow will get you access to the stakeholders behind the biggest projects changing the skyline, as well the inside scoop on where the opportunities lie.... Join the team, owners, developers, investors, “starchitects” and power brokers (BOOM!) as we unravel the reports and the methodology to the madness at Detroit’s biggest mixed-use and redevelopment event of the year!
As always feel free to share your questions for our all-star panelists, comments and post your photos using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.