September 26, 2018
Chairman & CEO
CEO & President
Executive Vice President
Brixmor Property Group
Divisional Vice-Present – Real Estate
EVP of Leasing & Operations
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Registration, Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Coffee & Networking
Morning Content (cont.)
Lunch & Speed Networking
Coffee & Networking
Afternoon Content (cont.)
Retail Series: West Coast Summit
Retail, which generated $5.5 trillion worth of domestic sales in 2016, has historically been a resilient asset class for the CRE industry. The rise of online shopping has stymied strong growth for retail, and the industry has been forced to adopt new strategies with the consumer shift away from traditional brick and mortar towards e-commerce. U.S. retail hasn't faced this level of change since regional malls were introduced in the 1950s and discount big-box retail grew in the 1980s. According to Bloomberg, through the third quarter of 2017, 6,752 retail locations were scheduled to close in the U.S., excluding grocery stores and restaurants, which is double the 2016 total.
Topics To Include:
- How have retailers transformed from brick-and-mortar to omnichannel retailers, and what does this mean for their landlords?
- What are REIT leaders advising for investment strategies with the current state of retail?
- How are owners of smaller, Class B & Class C centers pushing for adaptive reuse initiatives?
- How can landlords come up with ways to offer experiences to shoppers that Amazon.com and other large e-commerce retailers cannot?
- Who are the anchors of the future?
- Which markets should Retail Investors target for 2018 and beyond for accretive acquisition opportunities?
- Which sectors of retail will be the most promising in the short-term versus long-term?
Join us for this full-day event to network and learn about the hottest topics and trends with the biggest developers, investors, brokers, and retailers. For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national retail market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.