1) Which is hotter for industrial: Southern N.J. or Northern-Central N.J.?
2) What is behind N.J.'s record rents for office and will that trend continue?
3) What factors can we expect to influence multifamily and industrial markets?
4) Where are the new submarkets that developers in N.J. are looking to dig up?
5) Will N.J.'s retail market make a comeback?
6) What, if anything, will change for CRE under the new governor?
7) What does Newark's $7B bid for Amazon HQ2 say about the state's economic development?
8) How are developers creating business and cultural districts that are attractive to the next-gen workforce? Will it stem the tide of millennials and companies leaving NJ?
Venue TBA in Northern New Jersey by Monday, February 12
One of the most comprehensive, aggressive plans in the United States is coming to New Jersey. The 2.5 billion dollar Riverton project is an example of next-generation, mixed-use development that will stimulate the New Jersey economy. Everything you want and need to know will be covered by Mark Toro, Managing Partner at North American Properties, the company behind the project. We will dive into every asset class and find out the state of the market in New Jersery.
New Jersey's favorite asset class is industrial and it is BOOMING. Vacancy rates have been declining every year since 2010 and rents are at record highs. Industrial rents have been increasing since 2012, reports CBRE and there is no end in sight. Retail has been performing at a steady pace and the retail vacancy rate is now at 6.6 percent as reported by The Goldstein Group. Will retail be able to piggyback off of e-commerce's and industrial's skyrocketing success?
Office has picked up traction and is almost breaking record highs at $26.86 a square foot. Find out what office landlords are doing to renovate and reposition their buildings to retain and attract tenants at high rents. Transit-oriented development continues to gain momentum in New Jersey, affecting both the office and multifamily markets. Luxury apartments and condo communities are being created in traditional suburbia turned metroburbs. It seems like no matter where you look, New Jersey is awash with multifamily opportunities.
Don't miss Bisnow's biggest N.J. event of the year, as we discuss the State of New Jersey! As always, there will be plenty of breakfast and networking opportunities with friends in the industry!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquires please email our N.J. Event Producer, Heather at email@example.com