1) How will trucking's labor shortage impact drayage costs?
2) As manufacturing picks up again in the U.S., how will that impact New Jersey's e-commerce market? What is New Jersey's potential for attracting major e-commerce tenants?
3) How are New Jersey's top developers keeping up with the increasing demand for industrial space?
4) As vacancy rates continue to decline, how high will rent rise?
5) Can aging industrial warehouse assets maintain a steady leasing velocity or will new industrial facilities continue to dominate the market?
6) Can industrial sustain an eighth consecutive year of demand outpacing supply?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's The State of New Jersey Industrial! Interested?
Email Max Tawil at Max.Tawil@Bisnow.com.
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Bisnow Welcome! Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
E-Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions in the New Jersey
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Industrial Tenant Demands: Development, Planning, Leasing, Finance, and Design
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
Venue to be announced by July 1
Over the last seven years, the industrial market has seen a "winning streak" with demand continuously outpacing supply. There is no slowing down in sight with the growth of e-commerce at a projected 10 percent rate each year. Every $1 billion in e-commerce sales requires 1.25 million sq. ft of distribution space, forcing e-commerce companies to add an additional 50-60 million sq. feet of warehouse distribution space to their portfolios each year.
It is not surprising then that New Jersey developers are struggling to keep up with the demand. "There are no buildings available under 300,000 square feet in northern New Jersey - and the demand for industrial space is strong and consistent," said Duke Realty leasing vice president Ben Rosen. How is the Garden State's industrial sector grappling with the uphill battle to keep up with demand?
Join us at The State of New Jersey Industrial, where New Jersey's top real estate executives will delve into the industrial market as it relates to e-commerce, technology, new developments and the future of industrial expansion. As always there will be plenty of opportunities to network with the best in the industry. We look forward to seeing you there!
For questions, comments or press inquiries, contact Heather, our New Jersey Event Producer at email@example.com