|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
The Retail & Restaurant Experience: The Desert's Take on Hospitality
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Major Projects in the Pipeline: New Developments & More
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
5011 Westheimer at Post Oak
Houston, TX 77056
Ballroom: Consort I & II, 3rd Floor
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-parking & Valet $25.00
It's 2018! This year is significant for many reasons as we officially mark of one decade after the 2008 Great Recession. The road to recovery has been long for Phoenix, yet the future is promising for the desert city and it's about time this city repairs its reputation!
In a recent New York Times article, downtown Phoenix is described as desirable city for Silicon Valley's entrepreneurs that want young talent, a warm-weather climate and affordable office rents. How can Phoenix's developers, investors, and hospitality proprietors work together to create an attractive, live-work-play downtown for its evolving urban community?
We'll be deep-diving into downtown's hot topics, including *:
1) What are the latest developments underway in downtown?
2) Does Phoenix have legs in the race for Amazon's 2HQ?
3) Can urban planners create more fluid connectivity between Phoenix's light rail, bus and indepedent transportation systems?
4) How will Phoenix's developers and tenants work together to revive the desert valley's reputation as a center for work-live-play?
5) Will Uber's self-driving cars continue to test out Phoenix's roads (and become the main mode of transportation)?
Find out this and more at our second annual Future of Downtown Phoenix event this January! Hear from Phoenix's top CRE leaders on what downtown is today and what it will be tomorrow. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network and connect with the best in the industry!
* suggested topics, subject to change
Questions? Comments? Contact Sarah, our Phoenix Event Producer, at email@example.com