Join our experts and hash out all of the questions you have about the multifamily boom that has spread across the city:
1) Which industrial features are hip and trendy, and which ones are out-dated?
2) What unique strategies are affordable housing developments using?
3) Multifamily supply sure is growing, but will demand follow the same trend?
4) Which growing neighborhood will see the most growth?
5) Where should you consider building ground-up?
510 Market St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom, 2nd floor
Under 3 Hours: $24
Over 3 Hours: $32
Self Park: Underneath hotel
Making dinner in a ketchup factory, brushing your teeth at Macy's, and taking a nap in your favorite oyster restaurant... Sound like a weird dream?
Think again! Pittsburgh is experiencing a multifamily blitz, seeing 1,500-2,300 units delivered annually.
With multifamily developers taking creative risks on pre-existing buildings, the possibilities are endless. Pittsburgh residents now have the chance to live just about anywhere.
Building from scratch, and transforming an existing building all come with their own unique benefits and challenges. We're here to discuss it all.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowPitt on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Pittsburgh event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.