1) How are healthcare providers looking to attract the top talent? How is new technology playing a factor?
2) How is healthcare positioned to be a driving force in the Sacramento economy?
3) How are healthcare providers looking to expand in the region? What criteria are they focusing on?
4) Clinical, research, inpatient or patient? How do the asset classes stack up in Sacramento?
5) How are healthcare providers aiming to attract the top talent?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 10:00 AM||
Sacramento Healthcare Update
Built To Suit Clinical & Healthcare Trends
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1290 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Ballroom: Regency Ballroom DEF, First Floor
Self-Parking: Discounted Rate $11.00
Valet Parking: $8.00 1st hour, $2.00 each additional 20 minutes ($29.00 max)
*Based On Availability*
The Central Valley of California has been a consistent hotbed of growth and expansion in recent years and a notable contributor of this progress can be directly linked to the recent surge in healthcare & biotech companies eyeing Sacramento as a city to lay roots.
In tandem, the local economy has responded as well. The City reflects, “The life sciences and healthcare industry significantly affect employment in our region, supporting more than 279,000 jobs. At the industry’s base are four not-for-profit health systems, all of which have gone or are going through major expansions.” With a steady base for job growth, 2018 has potential to be another hallmark year for the Central Valley.
Regionally, Healthcare has been an integral part of California’s GDP. Philip Reese of the Sacramento Bee reflects, “The healthcare sector has grown steadily for years, fueled largely by an aging population. GDP for that sector grew by 6 percent in 2015.” With the aging population and the push for healthcare innovation & stabilization at the top of the National conversation, Sacramento is positioned to grow to new heights.
Joins us as we examine the growth of this asset class and how healthcare are positioned to be a bright light for one of the Central Valley’s most dynamic cities. #BisnowSacHealth // Questions or Concerns? Drop A Line to Jeff.Arthur@bisnow.com