1. Which Arlington neighborhood will see the most growth, and why?
2. Is there enough demand for the multifamily supply in Arlington County?
3. How can we strengthen the office market?
4. Are we really approaching a retail apocalypse or are we approaching stabilization?
5. What type of office tenant is attracted to Arlington and how are developers and brokers attracting them?
Market Common Clarendon
2800 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
Floor: 1st floor
Parking Information: Garage parking is available at 2700 Clarendon Boulevard, adjacent to Whole Foods Market, or at 1303 N Fillmore Street, next to Whitlow’s on Wilson. Market Common Clarendon is just 2 blocks from the Clarendon Metro Station (Orange Line).
One thing is fairly certain about Arlington- it's residents love where they live. And why not? It's walkability, transportation friendly infrastructure, and balanced greenery make it the perfect spot. Arlington's growth is being supported by one group of people specifically.
Arlington residents may love eating, sleeping and night life in their county, but there's one thing they're not doing there- working.
With the nation's fastest growing millennial population, multifamily is booming, and retail seems to be defying a national decline. But how to we get people to live and work in Arlington?
We'll take a deep look at the success of Arlington County as a place to live and discuss solutions to boost the office market.
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #BisnowVA and follow us @BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Arlington event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com