1) What role does tech play in unlocking development throughout the Northeast corridor and which types of tech tenants should we expect to see flourish?
2) From an urban development perspective, how important is the incorporation of technology in the built environment in determining the success of an economy?
3) What plans does the government have to ensure DC stays ahead of the curve from a tech perspective and what will the DC of the Future look like?
4) In a highly connected world, what steps are required from individual owners to municipalities and the federal government to ensure that our systems remain secure?
5) Given the latest news of small-office/home-office customers being the target by state-sponsored hackers, how much of a risk is there to property managers who use tech platforms as part of their day to day operation?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
UrbanTech: The Framework of Economic Development
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Critical Infrastructure: Security in a Connected Environment
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Startup Presentations, Coffee & Networking
Venue to be announced by June 17
Given the astronomical value of the industry in the US, $40T as of 2014, the opportunity is huge! Join Bisnow as we investigate what the world’s tech and CRE thought leaders are doing to drive innovation and get you the answers to the industries’ most challenging questions.
Our all-star panelists will provide a glimpse of what’s to come for the rest of the nation, share insight as to when the industry is going to leapfrog forwards, the advances which will have the highest ROI in CRE and have the greatest impact on the way in which we interact with the built environment.
To accomplish this, Bisnow's 2018 DC UrbanTech Summit will feature a top-tier line-up of CRE tech industry titans, high-ranking government of officials, innovators and entrepreneurs to demonstrate the impact of UrbanTech on all that surrounds us, to deliver actionable insights, and to offer an unparalleled networking experience.
Share your comments, nominate a startup, post your photos and ask questions using #CRETechSummit on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.