Hear from the area's biggest hitters on the industry's top questions:
1) How does the current national and local economy and workforce affect the industrial market today?
2) How have e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design, and is that going to continue to drive demand for Warehouse/Distribution space?
3) How will new development requirements in sustainability and innovation influence the future of the market?
4) As manufacturing continues to come back to the U.S., how will that impact Houston's industrial market and how does Houston sit as a focal point for attracting major tenants?
5) Due to the abundance of new, well-equipped, premium space under construction, are asking rates going to continue to go up, or flatten out as the new supply is absorbed?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Building the Future of Industrial - Development, Investment, Finance, Construction
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
E-Commerce, Tenant Demands, Logistics and Supply Chain Issues
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Closing Remarks & Post-Game Networking
The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
5011 Westheimer Rd at Post Oak
Houston, TX, 77056
Ballroom: Consort Ballroom and Foyer, Third Level
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-Parking OR $25+ Valet Parking
Don't miss Bisnow's annual Houston Industrial Real Estate event! What impact will the Houston Industrial market have on the National economy in 2018?
Our all-star panelists will discuss emerging trends, sales and leasing, new development, OPEC, e-commerce influence, and the hottest submarkets. Enjoy coffee and breakfast while visiting with your friends and colleagues in the business!
For questions or press inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowHouston on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowHouston on Twitter for more local news.