1) What is powering Brooklyn's hot retail market?
2) How will developers maintain the trendy, local brand of Brooklyn as it continues to grow?
3) As more tenants move to Brooklyn, how will infrastructure change to meet the demand?
4) What developers are changing Brooklyn's waterfront and what will it look like?
5) Where is the smart money investing?
6)What are developers doing to lure residents and tenants to emerging markets?
7) What factors / metrics are developers looking at before investing in an up-and-coming neighborhood?
Venue to be Announced by Monday, February 5
While most boroughs are struggling with retail, one stands out from the rest: Brooklyn. Learn how developers are leveraging Brooklyn's brand to attract unique tenants and how building in Brooklyn is different than any other borough. "People want an authentic Brooklyn experience," said Lee & Associates Brooklyn Retail Director Jame Schultz. With tens of thousands of apartments and millions of square feet of offices under construction in Brooklyn right now, how can developers keep up with the expectation for Brooklyn to remain on brand?
Learn how rising development costs are changing the way developers look for deals. Medici Living Group co-founder Evan Kasper said, "A lot of developers don't have a choice but to go luxury and it's pushing everything up." Will the hunt for a good deal bring developers to new emerging markets outside traditional Brooklyn neighborhoods?
Although Williamsburg, Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo tend to be the top-ranked neighborhoods, there are a few cinderella neighborhoods that have stolen some of the spotlight. With a handful of new developments, you can find amenity packed condominiums for affordable prices. Find out what neighborhoods are the next dark horses for developers.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with industry leaders and learn from top executives. We'll looking forward to seeing you there!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquires please email our NYC Event Producer, Heather at email@example.com