1) What impact will major projects like Uptown Newport have on the Newport Beach submarket?
2) How has Koll Center Newport developed over the past 30 years?
3) What trends are evolving in and around the Newport side of the airport?
4) How has mixed-use transformed Orange County?
5) How will the shortage of qualified labor impact multifamily deliveries and new construction in 2018?
|7:30 AM - 8:25 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:25 AM - 8:40 AM||
Opening Remarks: Re-emergence of Koll Center Newport & OC Multifamily Climate
|8:40 AM - 9:20 AM||
Koll Center Case Study
|9:20 AM - 10:00 AM||
OC Multifamily & Mixed-Use Update
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
5000 Birch Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Ballroom: 2nd Floor, Suite 200 - East Tower
Parking Information: Complimentary Parking On-site
*Must use specified entrance for free parking CLICK HERE
Built during the 1970's and 1980's, the OC market has long been in need of modernization. It finally seems to be taking place, with projects like Uptown Newport bringing high-end retail and multifamily to the giant business park.
Well located between LA and San Diego, Orange County's wealthy coastal communities and the adjacent CBD's of Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Irvine makes the County a prime area for investment. However, there are roadblocks to developing here.
Tough entitlement constraints, a diverse ownership pool, and very high land costs make change difficult. However, location is king in real estate and Newport Beach is among the best there is.
Come join us and our all-star speakers as we look at how Orange County's live, work, play lifestyle is impacting the developments being planned and delivered in 2018 and beyond!