1. What factors lead to Phoenix being the 6th-largest data center market in the country in 2017? Will it rise in the ranks in 2018?
2. Phoenix was the 4th-highest market in absorption in the country in 2017 - what sectors are driving that demand?
3. Iron Mountain acquired Phoenix-based IO Data Centers' U.S. Operations for $1.3B in December 2017. Who's buying into Phoenix?
4. What impact will hyper-scale cloud providers and the increasing transition to the cloud have on data centers?
5. What are leading infrastructure strategy experts seeing for 2018, and what are the end users looking for in terms of infrastructure and efficiency?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:35 AM||
Welcome to Phoenix Data Centers 2018!
|8:35 PM - 9:00 AM||
Opening Keynote: The CIO Dilemma & The Data Center Transformation
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Leading the Curve: The State of the Data Center Market
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: Exploring Strategies in Construction, DCIM and Design Engineering
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
2401 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Ballroom: Camby Ballroom and Foyer, First Level
Valet: On-Site at The Camby - $5
Self-Park: Across the street at the Biltmore Fashion Park - complimentary
Phoenix continues to be one of the nation's hottest markets for data centers - ranking 4th in absorption levels and 6th in the U.S. overall for 2017.
As 2017 closed out with record-setting M&As in the sector ($10B in the first half alone), including the December 2017 $1.3B acquisition of Phoenix's very own IO Data Centers by Iron Mountain, what's next for the sector?
Hear from experts on how Phoenix is uniquely well-positioned to meet demand from sectors such as tech, banking and financial services, health care, and retail and e-commerce in 2018.
We'll kick off the day with our Data Center State of the Market, with the leading developers that are expanding in Phoenix, followed by From Infrastructure to the Cloud: Bridging the Gap panel on leading infrastructure strategy from a wide range of perspectives.
Don't miss out on a killer 3 hours of content & networking - and for questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email Helen at email@example.com.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowPhoenix on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowPhoenix on Twitter for more news.