1) Betting on the ground floor! How will groundfloor retail evolve in 2018?
2) Target Markets! Where are developers building retail? What demographics are they catering to?
3) How are adaptive re-use projects reshaping retail real estate?
4) What retail amenities are key to customer loyalty?
5) Food Halls for the win? Is including food halls a must for this cycle?
6) Big data & retail. Can stronger customer insights support sales?
222 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
Ballroom: Nikko Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Parking information: Self-park - $15, Valet - $15/hour
In 2017 retail and ground floor mixed-use properties underwent an overhaul in the public eye. It was clear that several large tenants and active developers & investors were looking for a spark.
Walk down any major retail corridor and you’ll be amazed at how many retailers and mixed-use properties are using ingenuity to help attract customers.
“If you're not great at what you do in retail, you're going to die," Walmart VP of Real Estate JP Suarez stated at a recent CREW event. Innovation and sound business models are key, but questions still remain on how to survive the "Retail Apocalypse."
With retail and ground floor mixed-use there is the common pursuit of perfecting the customer experience. How can retailers create an enjoyable experience for customers while they spend their money? How can retailers continue to attract new customers? Will food halls be a central feature in new mixed-use projects?
Join Bisnow’s San Francisco Retail & Mixed-Use program to learn about the space. Hope to see you there!
Questions or Concerns? Drop A Line to Jeff.Arthur@bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowSanFrancisco on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.