1. How can executives look to alternative industries (i.e. industrial/manufacturing, e-commerce/retail, hospitality, etc) to improve the procurement of healthcare? What are the best practices to keep costs down?
2. What are the latest advancements in healthcare technology? How are this region's hospitals integrating these technologies into their facilities?
3. Will outpatient facilities overtake the demand for new hospitals in the mid-Atlantic region?
4. Will Amazon and/or other e-commerce conglomerates become a source of doctor-patient pharmaceutical deliveries? How will this disrupt the clinic, pharmacy and hospital walls?
5. As the millennial generation continues to drive demand for hotel-like hospitals, how will the design of hospitals, urgent care centers, clinics and outpatient facilities transform?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Redefining Healthcare: Bringing the Future of Medicine to the Community
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Healthcare Real Estate Outlook: New Developments, Trends & Investments
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
The Willard InterContinental, Washington D.C.
1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
Ballroom: The Grand Ballroom, Lower Level
Valet Parking: $35 per car (subject to change). Please note that valet parking is first-come first-serve. Off-site parking is highly encouraged.
Off-site Parking: Please click here for off-site parking options.
Healthcare continues to dominate national headlines, with major mergers, acquisitions, and uncertainty around the ACA. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market. CBRE's U.S. Medical Office and Healthcare findings propose a variety of outlooks: